Egg less Banana Bread Recipe
4 very ripe bananas, mashed
1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄2 cup butter, melted
3⁄4 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 pinch salt
How to Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
3. Add in milk, vanilla, and mix.
4. Add in sugar, baking soda, salt, and mix.
5. Add flour last and mix until just combined.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before removing from pan.